Mute/Voice, Saskatoon - Vancouver, 1976-1991
- How can you explore what could constitute an autobiography using visual images?
- How can your friends and family help you in creating your autobiography?
- What is a personal metaphor?
- What would be the theme of your life?
- What one word would describe you?
- What events in your life have had a profound effect on you?
Collect photos of yourself, beginning from the time you were born. Create an autobiography using a PowerPoint presentation or video.
- What kind of sound track will you use to reflect who you think you are?
- Could you use clips of music from different times in your life? Maybe you have a photo of you at Christmas and you could use a Christmas carol clip. Maybe a photo of you sitting on Santa's knee!
- What kind of transitions would you include to move from photo/era to era?
- What if you were to include some of your favorite objects in your presentation? Teddy bears, a cherished poster or your first point shoes. Pick one object that would be a metaphor for you.