Ryan SluggettLeisure Centre, 2004
"It is better to paint from memory, for thus your work will be your own; your sensation, your intelligence, and your soul will triumph over the eye of the amateur... Do not finish your work too much."
- Paul Gauguin
Sluggett expressed in the video that Gauguin was an artist he admired a great deal and this quote confirms Sluggett's process!
- How can different kinds of perspective be combined in one work?
- Can spatial illusionism be achieved sculpturally?
- What is Renaissance perspective?
- What is spatial illusionism?
- What is chiaroscuro?
- What is sfumato?
- Create a work of art using two kinds of perspective. Will it be a painting or a sculpture?