You may order hi-resolution digital images on CD online (300 DPI up to 8x10 output). Please use the feature called Your Images List to select your images and place your order.
To order images not in the online database, to pay Usage Fees or Commercial Fees for images previously ordered, for custom orders, or if you prefer not to use our online ordering service, please follow the directions below.
You may place an order by:
- Fax: 403-265-9769
- Telephone: 403-268-4205
- Regular mail: Registrar/Photo Coordinator, Collections Management, 130 - 9th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0P3
We require PAYMENT IN ADVANCE via credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), money order or cheque made out to Glenbow Museum.
Here is what to include in your order:
- Your name and phone number and/or email address so that we can contact you if we have any questions about your order.
- The Photo ID Number, or Catalogue Number or description of the image: i.e. Title of the work and artist.
- The word RUSH if you require the order done in two business days.
- Payment in the form of a credit card number (including name on card and expiration date) or a money order or cheque in Canadian dollars made out to Glenbow Museum. In calculating your payment, please refer to the Price List and do not forget:
- The $5.00 Handling Fee which applies to every order
- The $5.00 Postage Fee
- The Usage Fee
- The Rush Service prices if you want the order done in two business days
- The 6% GST if this is a Canadian order
- Shipping information:
- To have the order sent by post please supply the complete mailing address
- To have the order sent by courier, please supply the name of your courier company and your account number
- To make your own arrangements for pick up, supply a phone number or email address and we will contact you as soon as the order is ready
- Usage Agreement. If you have paid a Usage Fee, a Usage Agreement giving you Glenbow's permission to use the image(s) will be included with your order. For the purposes of the Usage Agreement, please send the following information:
- Title or working title of publication
- A brief description of the publication
- The print run of the publication
- Form of the publication (book, magazine, advertisement, film, website, coffee mug, cd-rom, etc.)
- Author / producer / publisher
- Projected date of publication