Historic Calgarywww.glenbow.org  

House built by Charles B. Rouleau. NA-1898-2

This home was built by Charles B. Rouleau.
He was one of two brothers who had promoted the idea of creating a French village in the area that eventually became the Mission District. The home was built before 1896, and was torn down in the summer of 1940 so an apartment building could be built on the site. This photograph was taken in the 1930s. NA-1898-2

  Back