When you invest in a Glenbow membership, you’re supporting the museum at the most fundamental level. You’re also taking an active role in supporting arts and culture in Calgary.
All the Art, All the Time
At Glenbow, membership pays for itself in just a few visits. But there are so many more reasons to become a member! Glenbow members enjoy many exclusive perks and discounts including:
- Unlimited free general admission to Glenbow
- 10% discount on all purchases in the Glenbow Shop and an additional 20% off seasonal and monthly offers
- Discounted rates for special programs, lectures, tours and events
- Free access to select museums, galleries and other cultural institutions
Visit our Member Benefits page for a full list of core benefits and reciprocal admission benefits.
You can continue supporting art and culture in your community by renewing your membership today!
Questions about your membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Glenbow Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Adults of all ages can take advantage of Glenbow’s Individual Membership. Come as often as you want to visit your favorite exhibitions and works of art or stop by to see each new featured exhibition. Individual Membership holders receive all core benefits including 2 free guest passes and $10 off the purchase of Gift Memberships.
One- and two-year membership options are available. Adults age 65+ can take advantage of our discounted Senior Individual Membership!
Adults age 18+1-Year: $55 2-Year: $100 Renew
Seniors age 65+1-Year: $40 2-Year: $70 Renew
You and your favourite plus-one will enjoy all the benefits of membership with Glenbow’s Dual Membership. Perfect for friends, couples and partners in crime age 18 and up, the Dual Membership gives you and one friend or family member access to all core member benefits including 2 free guest passes and $10 off the purchase of Gift Memberships.
One- and two-year membership options available. Both members will receive a Glenbow Member Card and must be named. Discounted Dual Memberships are available for those age 65+.
Adults age 18+1-Year: $75 2-Year: $135 Renew
Seniors age 65+1-Year: $65 2-Year: $115 Renew
Get in on everything Glenbow has to offer and save with a Family Membership! Two adults and up to four youth (ages 7-17) will receive all core member benefits, including 2 free guest passes and 10% to 20% off in the Glenbow Shop.
One- and two-year membership options available. Both adult members will receive a Glenbow Member Card and must be named.
Attention students! At Glenbow you can enjoy art on a budget! For just $20, our annual Student Membership gives you unlimited access to Glenbow along with all core member benefits. And at that price, your friends will want to become members too!
Student membership available for those age 13 and up. All Student Membership holders must present valid student ID at each visit.
For museum enthusiasts looking to get even more out of their Glenbow membership, this one’s for you! Two adults and up to four youth (ages 7-17) will receive all core member benefits, plus reciprocal member benefits including free admission to over 1,000 institutions across North America with NARM!
Both adult members will receive a Glenbow Member Card and must be named. For more information on the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association and a full list of institutions where you can use your Glenbow Membership Card, visit narmassociation.org.
Join the President’s Circle and gain privileged access to the best there is to offer from Glenbow. As a President’s Circle member, you can nurture your passion for the arts while providing philanthropic support to Calgary’s cultural cornerstone and one of Canada’s most respected centres for art, culture and history.
As a President’s Circle member, you will receive:
- Member benefits for two adults and up to four youth (ages 7-17)
- Access for two people to four exclusive events for President’s Circle members
- Invitations to Exhibition Opening Previews
- Reciprocal membership benefits at over 1,000 institutions across North America through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
- Four free general admission guest passes
- A charitable tax receipt for the gift portion of your membership as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines
- Recognition in Glenbow’s Annual Report and Donor Wall
- PLUS, all the great benefits of being a Glenbow member including unlimited free admission, member pricing for programs and events, and year-round discounts at the Glenbow Shop
Both adult members will receive a Glenbow Member Card and must be named. For more information on the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association and a full list of institutions where you’ll receive reciprocal member benefits, please visit narmassociation.org.