SCHOOL PROGRAMS | 2021/2022
Building Renovation and Program Information
Glenbow is heading into an extensive building renovation that will span a 3 year period. As such, our building will remain closed to the public until the Fall of 2024.
During this time:
- We will continue to offer both Virtual and Outreach programs with limited capacity.
- Our Museokit Program will be on hiatus for the duration of the renovation.
- October 30th – First Day of Programs for the 2021/2022 School Year
Our Program offerings this year will include both Virtual and Outreach Programming:
- Virtual Programs – $120 per program – 1 hour 15 mins
- Outreach Programs – (In Classroom) – $250 per program – 2 hours
We come to you! Our Outreach programming is designed to bring the museum program to you. Our educators will come to your classroom equipped with artifacts, photographs and all materials needed to ensure the students have the most hands-on and authentic experience possible in your space. Wherever possible, we will adapt our outreach programs to fit the needs of each school and teacher.
Our education team has worked hard to adapt our in-person programming to ensure our virtual offerings are accessible and maintain the quality that you have come to expect from Glenbow. Wherever possible, we will adapt our live streaming virtual programs to fit the needs of each school and teacher.
What you will need:
High Speed Internet Connection
Preferred Virtual Meeting Platform: Zoom
Webcam or Camera Connected to your Classroom/Students with Sound
Questions about program bookings can be directed to Danielle Booroff, Manager of Programming, at: email@example.com
School Programs are Supported By: