From the beginning, perfume was a part of the Dior brand. When the House of Dior opened in 1947, its salons were scented with Miss Dior, the company’s first fragrance. During the installation of our Christian Dior exhibition, Vincent Leret, Patrimony Project Manager for Christian Dior Parfums, came to Glenbow to personally oversee the preparation of the fragrances display. Mr. Leret took time from his work to give us an insightful tour of the opulent objects in the display.
Miss Dior & Diorama
Miss Dior Temple of Love