What’s happening with School Programs in 2022/23?
Building Renovation and Program Information
Glenbow is in the midst of an extensive building renovation that will span a multi year period. As such, our building will remain closed to the public for the time being.
During this time, we will continue to offer both Virtual and Outreach programs with limited capacity. Please see our Learn section for further information and program details.
Please note: All Museokit bookings are currently on hold until further notice.
How many students can participate in a program?
- Outreach: Maximum One Class per Program
- Virtual: Maximum Two Classes per Program – connecting through one virtual link
Please email Glenbow’s Bookings Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative options if needed.
How do I book a school program?
Please see our Learn page for updated program information, prices and booking options. The first day of bookings will commence August 29th, 2022.
When should I book?
Please allow at least 3 weeks advance of your preferred program date.
What information do I need to book a school program?
Please have the following information ready to help us customize a school program option for you:
- The name of the program(s) you wish to book
- Preferred date(s) and time(s)
- Grade(s), number of students, number of special needs students, number of adult supervisors, and any special requests
- Credit card number and expiry date (the credit card will only be charged if an alternative method of payment is not provided upon arrival or if less than 3 weeks notice is given to cancel or reschedule a program or visit)
Once your booking is scheduled, a confirmation letter will be emailed to you. Please review your booking to confirm. Please note: Your booking will not be confirmed until we have received final notice from you and we finalize the reservation.
How do I cancel or reschedule a program?
Any cancellations or changes to your booking(s) must be made through the Glenbow Bookings Coordinator by emailing email@example.com and confirmed in writing by Glenbow at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival date. Failure to provide 3 weeks’ notice will result in an $80 cancellation fee per guided program. This fee will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
We ask that you please limit changes to your itinerary. More than one change will result in a $25 administration fee per change.