SCHOOL PROGRAMS | 2023/2024
- Bookings begin October 3, 2023
- Programs commence mid-October
Building Renovation and Program Information
Glenbow is in the midst of an extensive building renovation that will span a multi year period. As such, our building will remain closed to the public for the time being.
- During this time, we will continue to offer both Virtual and Outreach programs with limited capacity.
- Museokit Program is on hiatus for the duration of the renovation.
Our Program offerings this year will include both Virtual and Outreach Programming:
- Virtual Programs – 1 hour 15 mins / $120 per program + gst = $126.00
- Outreach Programs – 2 hours (In Classroom) / $250 per program + gst = $262.50 (Maximum 1 class per program)
We come to you! Our Outreach programming is designed to bring the museum program to you. Our educators will come to your classroom equipped with artifacts, photographs and all materials needed to ensure the students have the most hands-on and authentic experience possible in your space. Wherever possible, we will adapt our outreach programs to fit the needs of each school and teacher.
Our education team has worked hard to adapt our in-person programming to ensure our virtual offerings are accessible and maintain the quality that you have come to expect from Glenbow. Wherever possible, we will adapt our live streaming virtual programs to fit the needs of each school and teacher.
What you will need:
High Speed Internet Connection
Preferred Virtual Meeting Platform: Zoom
Webcam or Camera Connected to your Classroom/Students with Sound
Explore Glenbow’s collection of art and artifacts with your students through curriculum-linked school programs across arts, math, science, social and Indigenous studies.
Sethumi, Elementary School Student
This is the best place ever! Smart is the new cool.